Date: 9/15/20 8:06 pm
From: Louis Freeland-Haynes <louis.freelandhaynes...>
Subject: Re: Today's Broad-winged Hawk Results Analysis Video (9/15/20)
Great numbers of Broadwings from Allegheny Front. Such a shame the
hawkwatch isn't open to visitors at the moment.

Does anyone know of any public sites along the Allegheny front that might
be alternatives? This is my first fall in Western PA and I'd love to see
some broadwing flights.

All the best,
Louis

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 22:47, David Brown <davidebrownpa...> wrote:

> I made another video analysing the Broad-winged Hawk totals from the
> eastern USA today (9/15/20), as well as looking at the weather for the next
> week. Many Pennsylvania hawk watches did well today, especially Allegheny
> Front with 4,700+ broad-wings. The hazy skies from the fires out west also
> affected visibility. Check out the video for full details:
> https://youtu.be/MqiIL9KekF8
>
> David Brown

Join us on Facebook!