Date: 9/15/20 6:46 pm
From: Susan Treesh <sktreesh...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Sandy Hook 9-15-20
Favorable overnight weather conditions resulted in a good birding day at
Sandy Hook today.  There was overall good diversity.  From what I could
gather from birders I spoke with, I think there were at least 25 species
of warblers present, with very high numbers of redstarts and northern
parulas.  And if anyone found warbling vireo today, then all the regular
vireos were around.  Swainson's thrushes and yellow-bellied flycatchers
were widespread. In fact, the birds were fairly well distributed
throughout the northern part of the Hook, and they remained active
throughout the day.

Susan Treesh
Somerset

List help: <jerseybi-request...>