Date: 9/15/20 5:57 pm
From: gail_mac <gailmacmillan...>
Subject: Re: [northbaybirds] Backyard Feeders
No, I have remained very, very busy with all of the listed birds...especially Lesser Goldfinches - babies again last week!
Gail MacMillanLucas Valley
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 01:39:19 PM PDT, Carol Luther <carol.luther...> wrote:

Has anyone else suffered a decline in backyard birds after so many days of unhealthy air? I had to close my feeders down for a month to deal with an infestation of rodents, and when I put them back up, I didn't get my usual return. No finches of any kind and very few Oak Titmice, White Breasted Nuthatch, Chestnut Backed Chickadees and woodpeckers. I'm asking because I've read that birds have died from smoke inhalation.
Thanks,Carol LutherSan Anselmo

--
The Rev. Carol LutherVoluntary, St. Aidan's, BolinasBreathing life over the deepstaidansbolinas.com