Date: 9/15/20 5:40 pm
From: G M ARCHAMBAULT <gm72125...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Birds are dropping dead in New Mexico, potentially in the 'hundreds of thousands'
National Public Radio also covered this story today on the "Hear and Now" segment. CNN covered it this week as well. I fear this is a doomsday scenario for many of our native birds. -Ken Archambault, Birmingham, Alabama
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 07:22:57 PM CDT, edgreen3 <edgreen3...> wrote:

Terrible story out west.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/animal-news/birds-are-dropping-dead-new-mexico-potentially-hundreds-thousands-n1240116Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Join us on Facebook!