Date: 9/15/20 5:15 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Additional Sherwood Island migrants
Westport- Sherwood Island SP- I returned later this afternoon to try to relocate the CT Warbler with no luck,but found a few species I missed seeing this morning.
Highlights include 4 Blue-winged Teal in the model airplane field marsh, a Willow Flycatcher continuously giving its’ “wit” call, a Yellow-billed Cuckoo out in the open and only 8 feet away allowing for the best views I have ever had of this species,a Canada Warbler doing a partial song, and a very secretive Ovenbird that I spotted only because it moved ever so slightly.Sometimes it’s worth checking a location again later in the day!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone