Date: 9/15/20 4:53 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 9-15-20 Mourning Warblers continue @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
9-15-20 Mourning Warblers continue @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

Multiple Mourning Warblers continue at Scout Pond Dam and Warbler Pond today, plus Wilson’s Warblers, Yellow Warblers, Nashville Warblers, Alder Flycatcher, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Indigo Bunting, Painted Bunting. Not all the lists are in yet, but I wanted to post. If you want Mourning Warbler, you should try for them before the weak front comes this week. Thanks to all that helped—I have lots of photos to still go through—I did post 12 images of the Mourning Warblers from yesterday @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Facebook. Visits arranged at Warblerwoods.org

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!