Date: 9/15/20 4:48 pm
From: Keenan Yakola <kyakola...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Common Ringed Plover - Seal Island NWR
Hi all,

While conducting a shorebird survey on Seal Island National Wildlife Refuge
today we spotted a Common Ringed Plover! A reminder that Seal Island is
closed to the public due to unexploded ordinance and nesting seabirds.
Though do keep your eyes out as this sighting follows on the heels of
multiple reports in New England (Vermont and Massachusetts). I will upload
photos and a recording to this checklist in the coming days.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S73648101