Date: 9/15/20 4:35 pm
From: Jan Francis <jantfrancis...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Revisiting budget binocular recommendations
Has she considered used binoculars? I have an avid birder friend who
bought a pair of used Swarovski binoculars online for a lot less than
retail and she has been very pleased. Maybe she could get a pair of
Monarch 5 bins that way; I love mine and have tried slightly more expensive
ones but didn't feel that they were any better.