Date: 9/15/20 4:31 pm
From: Christopher McPherson <cmcpherson687...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Mimidae 2020
Mimidae, maybe not the most appealing family of birds but they have a way
about them. Our New Hampshire Mimics are always willing to share a song
even if they borrow (or steal) it from another bird! Obnoxiously noisy may
be the first opinion but I would argue they are intelligent and crafty.
Honorable mimic mention goes to the Blue Jays, (Family Corvidae), I marvel
at the sounds they can produce!

A link to a Soundcloud compilations I put together including Blue Jays
imitating hawks:

https://soundcloud.com/user-269114033/mimidae-and-honorable-mentions

Chris McPherson
Brookline, NH