Date: 9/15/20 3:30 pm
From: Michael Zerr <zerrmick...>
Subject: [sd-birds] SDOU Website Contact - Other
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kyler Flock <noreply...>
Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:17 PM
Subject: SDOU Website Contact - Other
To: <zerrmick...>
Cc: <engage...>

Good afternoon, my name is Kyler and I am a program coordinator for the
Matthews Opera House and Arts Center in Spearfish, SD. I am curious if you-
as a group- ever do presentations at performing centers or libraries? I
have a program coming up January-March 2021 that is funded through the
national endowment of the arts and the program has strong themes of birds
and nature and we would love to have a presentation on the birds of the
Black Hills. Please let me know if this is something that is possible.
Thanks.