Date: 9/15/20 3:05 pm
From: Tom Striker <tastriker...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] Revisiting budget binocular recommendations
I sold a lot of Vortex optics when I owned a bird store in Blue Ridge. A very popular model is the vortex Raptor. It's a porro-prism design, waterproof, twist-up eyecups and lightweight.
It we especially popular with women an teens because it is a little smaller than standard and fits a smaller face very well. Retail is about $140. Blue Ridge Bird Seed Company has them in stock. 706-25892473 Optics Planet carries vortex products as well.

Tom Striker
Blue Ridge, GA