Date: 9/15/20 2:42 pm
From: Dave Hyde <pink-beam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Hawk i.d. Storm Mountain, Larimer Cty
HI CObirders,,
At 1.25pm today as I looked out my kitchen window I saw a large hawk fly upwards and over the house. All I saw was a spread tail with many fine bands. I grabbed my binoculars and camera and went to the front of the house to see the hawk land atop a pine tree. I spotted it and thought, ‘that looks like an Osprey! Better take a picture.’ So I did and got 3 photos before the bird flew away. As it went it looked like it had a white rump. This is the best photo I got. Can anyone please tell me what hawk this is? – Dave Hyde/nr Storm Moutain, Larimer Cty.

[cid:<image003.jpg...>]