Date: 9/15/20 2:24 pm
From: Lois Goldfrank <loisg...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Younger Lagoon
Today at about 12:30 Bobbie Mayer and I found a Pectoral Sandpiper who had joined the 4 SB Dowitchers seen by Breck earlier. Just as we got a scope on it, the group flew up ; they eventually settled but without the Pectoral. It finally returned after about 15 minutes and we got good looks , but then it flew off again. It hadn’t come back by 1:30 when we left.

Lois Goldfrank