Date: 9/15/20 2:18 pm
From: William Hohenstein <wghohenstein...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: help needed
http://www.bandedbirds.org/ReportResighting.aspx

Bandedbirds.org is the best site to report flags and tags from researchers. You can report shorebirds, gulls, and terns.

There are also species specific sites - like the one for American Oystercatchers: http://amoywg.org/banding-re-sighting/reading-band-codes/

I believe they share the data once it is reported.

Hope that helps,

Bill

Sent from my iPhone