Date: 9/15/20 2:01 pm
From: John Ericson <jericson7...>
Subject: [va-bird] help needed
Our dock on the Ware River, Gloucester is hosting a ROTE with a band . It is on the bird's right leg and is either white or silver. The black letters are LAL. The left leg has a very narrow band with nothing showing.
It doesn’t seem to match anything on the Fish and Wildlife page instructions for reporting. Can someone please suggest where I might report it?

Felicity Rask
Gloucester VA You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to