Date: 9/15/20 2:02 pm
From: Marshall Faintich <marshall...>
Subject: [va-bird] 12 warblers, Ph.Vireo
I won't have time to process photos for a couple of days, but will do so and
post when I can. On Route 610 between mm. 2 and mm. 4 of the Blue Ridge
Parkway today (9/15/2020), I had 12 warbler species and 4 vireo species:

Black-and-white Warbler

Tennessee Warbler

Nashville Warbler

Common Yellowthroat

Magnolia Warbler

Blackburnian Warbler

Chestnut-sided Warbler

Black-throated Blue Warbler

Black-throated Green Warbler

Bay-breasted Warbler

Ovenbird

Canada Warbler

Philadelphia Vireo

Red-eyed Vireo

Blue-headed Vireo

Yellow-throated Vireo

Marshall Faintich

Crozet, VA

<marshall...>

www.faintich.net <http://www.faintich.net/>

In real life, the shortest distance between two points is never a straight
line, so you might as well enjoy the journey !!

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to