Date: 9/15/20 1:41 pm
From: Erika Perloff <erikaperloff...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Chestnut-sided warbler in Lighthouse Field
I observed a chestnut-sided warbler in Lighthouse Field yesterday morning around 10:30. It was eating berries and staying low in the large blackberry patch located near the center of the field. If you walk in from West Cliff Drive, the patch is tucked under some cypress trees quite close to the road, near the crosswalk by Its Beach. Good viewing from the little wooden bridge under the trees.
I didn’t post it yesterday as I wanted to have the powers that be confirm the ID, as I had never seen one before.Thanks to Alex and Randy for confirming it for me!

I was able to shoot a quick photo before it disappeared.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190210261@N02/50346761492/in/dateposted-public/

Erika Perloff