Date: 9/15/20 1:21 pm
From: Leslie Nulty <lenulty84...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] BOBWHITE!
What's ebird - something other than the listserve? Yeah - that bird was so
distinctive there's no mistaking what it was....I'm hoping he was there
because under my encouragement/pressure Tim has not mown the back pasture.
I told him it was in hopes we could get Bobolinks.

--
Best regards,

Leslie

Leslie Nulty