Date: 9/15/20 1:21 pm
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Bw hawk
I birded around the north side of town this morning, from Crissey to the
East Wash and then back to Ft Scott. There was a big drop in activity at
the sites I visited, probably because of the clearing of the sky. The
early highlight was a singing Wrentit on the bluff behind the warehouses at
the west end of Crissey. At Ft Scott, a brief window opened up for soaring
migrants, as between 10:30 and 11, two Red-taileds, three TV's and the
Broad winged Hawk came in from Marin, all heading along a vector toward
Crissey. I wrote my first message as the Broad-winged was disappearing
along the bluff, hoping that if I got the word out fast enough, anyone down
there would be able to pick it up. Cold southwest winds picked up at 11,
and I saw no further raptors after that.
Brian Fitch

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:48 AM Brian Fitch via groups.io <fogeggs=
<gmail.com...> wrote:

> Broad winged heading toward crissey
> 10:48

-=-=-