Date: 9/15/20 1:17 pm
From: Barbara Wise via groups.io <barbaraswise...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Plumbeous Vireo, Rolando
I just had a Plumbeous Vireo in my backyard in Rolando!  Waiting for confirmation on eBird, but I don't know what else it could be.  I got some pretty good views and photos.

Barbara Wise

View/Reply Online (#11102): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11102
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!