Date: 9/15/20 12:18 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Mountain View and Palo Alto
Folks:

I did some poking around this morning, 9/15/20.  Best birds were 13
ELEGANT TERNS at the former hunter's dock at the corner of Pond A1,
across from the Mountain View Forebay.  I assume that some of these were
the same birds that Ryan saw on the island in Shoreline Lake. A
PEREGRINE FALCON flew through, the first I've seen there in a while.
The terns did not react, but the hundreds of Marbled Godwit on the flats
in Charleston Slough appeared nervous.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#22414): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22414