Date: 9/15/20 12:15 pm
From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Juncos return
While our skies mostly cleared of smoke and fog yesterday afternoon no moisture appears to have fallen yet on the central and south Lincoln County coast. Most of the peeps I saw at Sandpiper Village in yesterday’s fog and smoke where gone when I returned under clear skies in the afternoon but I did find this pair of short-billed dowitchers taking a break.

Roy Lowe
Waldport, OR