Date: 9/15/20 11:01 am
From: Naomi Lloyd via groups.io <naomi_kestrel...>
Subject: Re: [hmbirds] This week's destination: 1/23

Naomi

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:40:47 AM EDT, naomi lloyd <naomi_kestrel...> wrote:

Naomi

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 12:42:51 PM EST, Naomi Lloyd via Groups.Io <naomi_kestrel...> wrote:

Bill and I were the only birders last week and got skunked on grasslands birds, despite others finding good stuff later that day and in the week. So let's try the Washington/Saratoga grasslands again and hope for better luck (and more eyes!)

Meet at Hudson Crossing park at 9:00. I might spend the rest of the day up there and look for SEOW in the afternoon.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hudson+Crossing+Park/@43.113797,-73.579937,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89de2ebeef77c4ef:0xcdfc181530ee1425!8m2!3d43.113797!4d-73.577743?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi