Date: 9/15/20 11:00 am
From: Nancy Howell <nancyhowell...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Pine Siskins anyone??
Hello Fellow Birders,

While out taking care of some things in the yard early this morning (9/15)
in Middleburg Hts. (sw of Cleveland) I could have sworn I heard Pine Siskin
flight calls. Not the "zzzzzzz-up" call, but something similar to an
American Goldfinch, but harsher. Has anyone noted Pine Siskins in the past
couple of days especially in NE Oh? Thanks.

--
Nancy Howell
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society