Date: 9/15/20 10:54 am
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Great Egret ~ Greenfield Park MKE Co. 9/15/20, some images...
Hi all,
One of my birding stops today produced a surprise Great Egret. Greenfield
Park was one stop on the way home, just in case. I guess today was that
day. The bird was off an island feeding when I arrived. On a couple of
occasions it fed along a shore until pedestrians came along on bike or foot
not realizing the bird was there and the bird flushed. Still one Green
Heron present, just saw it fly by when I was there. It was a beautiful day
with some sun, a nice breeze.

A few images of the Great Egret from today at the link if you care to view
them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/great-egret-at-greenfield-park-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-15-2020/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/great-egret-at-greenfield-park-in-milwaukee-wisconsin-on-september-15-2020/>*

Thanks and good birding,