Date: 9/15/20 10:37 am
From: Wayne Fisher <waynef...>
Subject: [birders] Connecticut warbler at Sharon Hills
Yesterday I saw a Connecticut Warbler at the Sharon Hills preserve. This is the Legacy Land Conservancy preserve, not Sharon Short Hills.

To get to the place where I saw it, start at the parking lot, take the center trail that goes out perpendicular to the road. Follow it for less than a quarter mile until another trail branches off to the right. The bird was a few feet down the trail to the right. The trail starts out going through grassland, the side trail is at about the place where it turns more shrubby/woody.

Wayne

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<5f60fbc4.1c69fb81.a83d4.e0a5SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING...>

Join us on Facebook!