Date: 9/15/20 10:31 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] White-faced Ibis at Sunnyvale WPCP on 9/15/2020
All:

I also saw White-faced Ibis, but from the Moffett Bay Trail.  Heading west from just beyond the first Power Tower from the bridge, an Ibis flew low over me and eventually landed near the base of the third Power Tower.  Then, nearing the 3rd PT, a second bird flew in from the direction of the 4th PT (near the trail).  Later, on my way out, another WFIB flew by.  They all dropped down into the lush reeds.

The water level is high in those Moffett ponds.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#22408): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22408
-=-=-

-=-=-