Date: 9/15/20 8:11 am
From: world oceans <world.oceans7...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Hawks, hurricanes, nighthawks
Hi folks, this is it! Mid September is one of the times we migration lovers
dream about!
Just a few quick hints-- go to hawkcount.org. When you see the numbers of
broadwings, kestrels and eagles sighted the past few days in the mid
Atlantic, you will start watching the sky!

Not sure if anything will top the frigatebooby duo in Georgia, but on the
tail end of five Atlantic hurricanes and lotsa rain coming our way, I would
not rule it out.

If that doesn't challenge you, let's join Rusty's excellent nighthawk
nightwatch yesterday and see what's up there the rest of this week!

I did say LOTS of rain, so I offer my usual reminder to be safe and
careful. Protect your health, car, home. Good birding!

James Gibson.Clayton Co.

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>