Date: 9/15/20 7:40 am
From: Susan Fogleman <sfogleman...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] mail problems????R
Thanks to all who offered possible explanations for the seeming lack of VTBIRD mail in my inbox. I think Jim was correct that there weren’t many posts during the past few days. I do seem to be getting things now.

Susan Fogleman
Campton NH

Susan Fogleman
<sfogleman...>

"the fate of all conservationists [who] fall in love with the earth [is] to die broken hearted.”
Nigel Collar

> On Sep 13, 2020, at 4:28 PM, Jim Phillips <jim...> wrote:
>
> In my experience, it's not enough to click on 'not spam'. For me, this is probably at least partly due to my email client not being my email provider, but I have to go back to the email provider side and click on 'Allow Sender', which puts the senders email address into a file of, you guessed it, Allowed Senders. This isn't a perfect system either, probably because some senders use multiple addresses, but should work in this case.
>
> That being said, except for this thread, I don't think many posts have been made the last few days. Either that, or I'm having a similar problem as Susan's.
>
> On 9/13/2020 2:40 PM, Pamela Coleman wrote:
>> A lot of my VTBIRD mail goes to spam as well. I have to check it daily ... sucks that it is happening but glad its not just affecting me. Pam
>>
>> On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 1:47:57 PM EDT, suki russo <0000001d6c4a8152-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>> check your spam folder, 60% of mine end up there, even though I clicking on "not spam".
>>
>> JoAnne Russo
>> Saxtons River, VT
>>
>> On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 1:02:18 PM EDT, Nancy PerleeBRISTOL <nperlee...> wrote:
>> No problem here.
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Sep 13, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Susan Fogleman <sfogleman...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> Just wondering — is anyone else having a problem with VTBirds? I don’t seem to be getting any posts for the last couple of days. Surely folks are posting?
>>>
>>> Susan Fogleman
>>> Campton NH
>>>

>>> Susan Fogleman
>>> <sfogleman...>
>>>
>>> "the fate of all conservationists [who] fall in love with the earth [is] to die broken hearted.”
>>> Nigel Collar

Join us on Facebook!