Date: 9/15/20 7:31 am
From: Lottie Bushmann <lottie.bushmann...>
Subject: Columbia Warblers

This morning there is a fallout of migrants at 3m in the woods on the trail
that goes down from Forum theaters. Had at least 6 black-throated greens.
Others were high and light was bad so just sp for me but YOU should come
figure them out!! Also yellow-throated vireo and white-eyed both calling.

Lottie Bushmann
Boone Co