Date: 9/15/20 6:39 am
From: Media.com <edgew...>
Subject: MBS LOGO Submissions

I've received several submissions for the new MBS logo. Today is the deadline. If you wish to submit a design, please do it today and have it as an attachment, not in the body of the email.

Tomorrow I will submit all entries to the MBS Executive Committee as blind submissions (no names attached). The committee will vote on their three favorites. The top three will be put on the MBS website for members to vote on their top choice from the three.

Edge Wade