Date: 9/15/20 6:09 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Curry Week List
Here is a list of the rare birds found in Curry the past week. Mostly
found by Chris and Adrian Hinkle but Caleb Centanni, Courtney Jett , Colby
Neuman, Russ Namitz and myself also helped. I think it looks as good as
any Harney list:

3- BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLERS
1- BLACKPOLL WARBLER
1- TENNESSEE WARBLER
1- NORTHERN PARULA
1- YB CUCKOO (new species for the county)
2- BN STILT (separate locations)
1- BREWER'S SPARROW
2- YH BLACKBIRDS
1- BG GNATCATCHER
1- PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVER
LOTSA ELEGANT TERNS (multiple locations)

I may have forgotten a bird or two but it's an incredible list. The skies
finally cleared yesterday and there are stars out here in Coos Bay now. I
have not spent much time in Curry in early September- I know better now.
Time to head south for me!

Happy Birding all,
Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay