Date: 9/15/20 5:39 am
From: Nick Lethaby <nlethaby...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Monday birds
All,

To be more specific, the Logmein Tipus are at 7416 Hollister Ave, Goleta,
CA 93117. This is the most westerly of the two Logmein locations in the
vicinity. The car park has lots of large tipus as does the parking
associated with the apartment complex immediately to the west.

Regards,

Nick

--
Nick Lethaby