Date: 9/14/20 9:07 pm
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Coming soon...
With all the sheltering in place and staying inside to avoid the smokey air, the eminent return of our local yard crowned sparrows by this coming weekend will be a friendly and welcoming sight, despite the extra bird seed I will need to purchase. I will be watching for that first Golden-crowned to arrive around Sunday the 20th or Monday the 21st at the latest. Followed a few days later by the White-crowneds. Can't wait to count them in my yard once again! Hope yours arrive soon as well.

Good birding,
Randy Wardle
Aptos