Date: 9/14/20 6:32 pm
From: 'Steve Jerant' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Haehnle Sanctuary Crane Count 09/14/2020
We started our Monday crane counts at the sanctuary this evening. A Black-crowned Night Heron was spotted on the edge of the marsh. There were lots of robins moving to the west for the nightly roost. Four cranes will be spending the night in Mud Lake Marsh.

eBird checklist is available at: https://ebird.org/checklist/S73611486

Crane counters: Gary Siegrist, Ross Green, & Steve Jerant
Compiler: Steve Jerant
Submitted by Steve Jerant
Crane Count: 4
Species count: 40

You can view past postings and historical crane counting data at
Haehnle site at http://www.haehnlesanctuary.org/crane-count and
JAS Blog page at http://jacksonaudubon.org/

Best Regards,
Steve Jerant