Date: 9/14/20 12:33 pm
From: <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender canyoneagle for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Zone-tailed Hawk in Lubbock
To add to what Mitch said, that was the case for Zone-tailed Hawk on my
Edwards County place. I have seven years of data for my place, and my
earliest first observed date for ZTHA was March 14. My latest last observed
date was September 6. Even though I spent a lot of time there, especially
during migration, I wasn't there full time. If I lived there my FO and LO
dates might be a little earlier or later, but probably not by a whole lot.

Lori Markoff
Citrus Heights, CA