Date: 9/14/20 10:38 am
From: Phil Davis <pdavis...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] any research on migrant traps?
Hi Michael, et al.

FYI ... I used to work in Greenbelt and would often eat a sandwich at
lunchtime at the Greenbelt National Park entrance just off of Good
Luck Road (across from Parkdale HS). I believe this was one of the
highest point in the park and I often had great luck there, right
from the parking lot ... Mourning Warbler comes to mind ... and there
was typically no one else around. However, this was decades ago ... sigh ...

Phil