Date: 9/14/20 6:25 am
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] any research on migrant traps?
Fascinating stuff. Though elevation can be a factor, I think these traps
are usually ecologically healthy areas surrounded by built environments and
along major flyways. Size can play a role, too. The most significant traps
can be the smallest. No doubt there's literature out there about this.
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/