Date: 9/13/20 10:19 pm
From: DEBRA SHEARWATER <debiluv...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Scaly-breasted Munia, too!
Birders,

I forgot to mention that Steve Rottenborn also found 2 SCALY-BREASTED MUNIAS at Paicines Reservoir this morning, too! First county record that I am aware of.

Look for the munias at the Highway 25 pullout with the goldfinches. I saw 3 of them with John Luther this evening.

Happy Trails,
Debi

DEBRA SHEARWATER
Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
PO Box 190
Hollister, CA 95024
831.637.8527
<debi...>
www.shearwaterjourneys.com
www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

Celebrating 44 Years of Seabirding with Shearwater Journeys
Siberia’s Forgotten Coast & Spoon-billed Sandpiper- 23 June - 6 July 2020
Northeast Passage: Northern Sea Route 27 July - 22 August 2020