Date: 9/13/20 8:01 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Sparrow ID
Hi Mike,

I'm no expert, I only bird for fun (and therapy) but...

I think Chipping Sparrow. The dark lores and the cream color above the
eye are diagnostic, along with the grey nape.

Curious to hear what real birders have to say.

BTW, as usual, fantastic shots on your page. Great compositions and
technical execution.

Cheers,

Pete