Date: 9/13/20 3:28 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Zone-tailed Hawk in Lubbock
For maybe 3-4 years one wintered in Bastrop and was often seen of big white
Texas Grill sign area on 71 where all the shopping/motel/McDonnells/Walmart
complex is now. It was quite a hit on CBCs as well as a lifer for many
whom often came from afar to "list" it. I don't remember who took the
photo of it roosting late at night on that sign, but it is a cool photo.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>

Join us on Facebook!