Date: 9/13/20 10:32 am
From: Stephanie Pendergrass Dalke <stephanie.pendergrass...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Nocturnal Flight - Sept. 12 AM
Yes! I was near Union Station in DC beginning my Lights Out monitoring
route around 5:45-6:00am Saturday, and I heard loads and loads of birds
overhead. (I found 9 window strike victims, which is medium-to-high for the
typical daily number of birds we find during the fall)

According to the weather forecast and BirdCast, it looks like Monday night
into Tuesday morning should be heavy across the region! I look forward to
hearing what people see on Tuesday.

Stephanie P. Dalke
Hyattsville, MD