Date: 9/12/20 7:25 pm
From: Michael Bolte <mjbolte...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Bar tailed godwit
I posted some photos of the Bar-tailed and its companion Marbled Godwits.
The light-colored, clean underside, mottled back, slightly smaller size and
difference in head shape and supercilium are pretty clear. Got to Waddell
and was thinking, "should I go north or south on the beach". A quick scan
with my binoculars and I made up my mind: "I'll head over to David Sidle
and Phil Brown".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjbolte/

Mike