Date: 9/12/20 4:38 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] 9-12-20 Mourning Warbler 2 @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
9-12-20 Mourning Warbler 2 @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

Lots of help today with our 49 species for the day. Wilson’s Warblers, Yellow Warblers, 2 Mourning Warblers, Yellow-breasted Chat, Painted Bunting, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Warbling Vireo, Bell’s Vireo, White-eyed Vireo, Verdin, Long-billed Thrasher

We should have good help tomorrow too, get your requests in <9 for response tonight, warblerwoods.org has the visitor instructions on it and if I don’t know you, please just briefly in a sentence, introduce yourself.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS

Join us on Facebook!