Date: 9/12/20 9:36 am
From: Winger and June West <westw...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Bird Magazines
Over the past two years, I’ve accumulated a stack of bird magazines about 12” high to include: American Bird Conservancy, Living Bird, Nature Conservancy, Bird Conservation, Birding, Audubon, Bird Watching and Birds and Blooms.

I hate to throw these in the recycle bin. Any ideas of what to do with them? I’d be glad to mail them to anyone or any organization that might want them.

Winger West
Millersville, MD
(410) 987-3036