Date: 9/12/20 8:55 am
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: More Swainson’s Thrushes 9/10/20
It was a very loud and large chorus of Swainson's Thrushes migrating over
early and late last night (Friday evening to Saturday morning (12 September
2020) to 1am when I fell asleep. Also many Yellow Warblers. At least 50
calls per minute of SWATHR.

David

David C. Bailey
Seaside, Oregon

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 05:45 Phil Pickering <philliplc...> wrote:

> I've been hearing 40-60 calls per minute 5-5:30 this AM
> 9/12 over Lincoln City. Impressive for this location as
> most seem to more often move a bit further inland over
> the lower slopes of the Coast Range here. Good conditions
> right at the top of low-lying fog, still with some smoke but
> comparatively thinned out at the moment.
>
> Phil

Join us on Facebook!