Date: 9/11/20 9:44 pm
From: Alexander Gaguine <gaguine...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Chat at Natural Bridges
This evening at Natural Bridges SP about 5 pm in the fog, there was a jerky song that I believe was from a Yellow- breasted Chat. It was along the back entrance on the west side, midway between Delaware Av and the park center. Song was strong and varied and persistent, but neither musical like a mockingbird nor buzzy like a CA Thrasher. I never saw it.

Sent from my iPhone