Date: 9/11/20 5:07 pm
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Connecticut Warbler at Turkey Pt.
We travel a lot to chiggery and ticky areas, and before we go we spray our socks and pants with permethrin, allow them to air outside over several days, and pack. The permethrin stays in the fabric over several washes. Works well, we have never had much issue with chiggers.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad