Date: 9/11/20 4:23 pm
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Chestnut-sided Warbler at pelican point
In light of Randy's post I have some additional good news about entry at Pajaro Dunes. In the past we were able to obtain monthly passes by request. Since our new policy has goneĀ  smoothly thus far the gatehouse staff are now authorized to give out monthly passes as in the past.
So be sure to ask if you are there to look for the Chestnut-sided Warbler or any other time in the future.
Good birding,
Earl
On Friday, September 11, 2020, 04:08:16 PM PDT, Randy Wardle <wrwardle...> wrote:

Chestnut sided Warbler with Townsends warbler in cypress trees at pelican point parking lot at 3:30pm.

Sent from my iPhone