Date: 9/11/20 2:22 pm
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Connecticut Warbler at Turkey Pt.

It was brown-hooded--immature/female type--in southwest corner. Overall, the birding was slow at TP. I got there with hopes of finding Blackpoll, Cape May, and Bay-Breasted, but today I didn't find any of those. Still, obviously, a good day there. But watch out for the biting flies. They seem to love white socks. And it takes a good deal of repellant to dissuade them. One migration forecast says big movement tonight--so tomorrow will hopefully be good birding.

Tim Houghton
(Glen Arm)